Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Pet Silhouette


Hi there! You probably already know that silhouettes are all the rage these days (it's even the name of my blog!), but did you know that you can make any stamp with a classic and recognizable shape into a great silhouette?

That's just what I did with this adorable little puppy from the Patriot and Friends set! I stamped my image and colored it in with my black Copic...it really is that easy!  I could have stopped there, but I decided that I wanted an embossed background so I cut it out, inked the edges black and attached it to this brick embossed oval. I love how it just pops! I added some ribbon and a bow, a matching punched butterfly and a little black bling!  The inside has the pet sympathy sentiment from the set too.

Check out how many stamps in the Paper and Such store you can turn into a silhouette!

post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!