Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Song In My Heart


Hi there! Over at the Paper and Such Blog...I'm showing you how you can use the Paper and Such sentiments and beautiful paper to easily make a pretty card in less time.

I used one of the sentiments from the Song In My Heart set that we just re-released this month and paired it up with a gorgeous papers from my favorite paper company...My Minds Eye! And...did I mention the Paper and Such Store sells My Minds Eye paper pads! You probably already knew that!  I just added a little black trim, a seam binding bow topped with an antique bronze brad, a few roses and some pearls! TADA!

Super quick and easy using a great sentiment and some beautiful paper and embellishments!

Thanks for stopping by today! Head over to the Paper and Such Store to see the new releases and check out the Sale...HERE!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Great card with a wonderful sentiment. Found you through moxie fab http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/06/its-your-turn-to-go-out-about-in-moxie.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO beautiful! LOVE the papers and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful...love the flowers and seam binding. BTW....I know it's been FOREVER since I've last stopped by, but I wanted to say that I LOVE your blog design....it just screams YOU!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!