Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Friends...


Hi there! I wanted to share a little summer themed card I made just for fun! The challenge over at the All That Scraps Challenge Blog is Anything Goes and I haven't inked up this sweet Mermaid Emma in a long while! I just so happened to use the same colors as The Play Date Cafe  ending today too!

I love this shimmery paper from Creative Imaginations...it's almost like she's 'under the sea' and perched right up on that clam shell. I added a shell to her hair too along with some Diamond Stickles on the headband and belt. There's more sparkle on the fish bubbles and a few pearls on my  tag  which is part of the 'Friends' sentiment from the AmyR Stamps Handy Christmas Greetings.  A shiny satin ribbon and bow complete the card!


Thanks for stopping by today and have a great evening!


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Really cute and so pretty! You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ever so cute, Pattie! LOVE that darling, little mermaid, and that paper couldn't be any more perfect! Yum! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! She is darling and your coloring is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is too stinkin' cute! I love your layout and how you colored Emma! Thank you for playing along with All That Scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pattie!!

    Awesome card!! I wish I had the time to learn how to color like you! Awesome work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!