Saturday, July 14, 2012

Humor Me?!


Hi there! Here's a card I made for the My Favorite Things August Guest Designer Contest...
I just love this sketch!

Cute-a-tude PI girl is sporting a paper-pieced dress with added sparkle on the flowers and some shiny red shoes thanks to a little Glossy Accents! A row of gems add more bling as well as in her hair flower and the rolled rose. She even has some sparkle on her ears! MFT Die-Namics used include mini rolled roses, picket fence (threaded with paper and sheer ribbon) and the bracket tab. I added ink to all the edges and machine stitching on dp panels. My sentiment is from the Twisted Foursome and with her cute-a-tude body language, I thought it was perfect!

Thanks for taking a peek and have a great day!

post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!