Saturday, September 1, 2012

My Time Made Easy September Release Party - Something Sweet!


Hi there! Today is the big day...the September Release Party at My Time Made Easy! Today I'm showing off a new MTME template called Mush-Room House !  It's one of my new favorites and I'm sure to be one of your favorites too!


Mush-Room House $5

Available in PDF, SVG, GSD, DXF, WPC

Completed Project Size

6 Inches Tall




I made my Mush-Room house into a little lamp! I used this fun mosaic patterned paper from the Snips and Snails paper set and added some pom-pom trim and a sweet lace butterfly to the lamp shade! For my card, I used an appropriate sentiment from the new Apothecary Labels stamp set!



 The whole Design Team is sharing projects today with our NEW products!

Lauren Meader
Lisa Kind
Lori Kalus
Tangii Crain
Debbie Marcinkiewicz
Farida Rone
Lori Hairston
Mara Campbell
Kimberly Morrow
Tina Hale
Chrissie Tobas

Thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to stop by and take a look at all the new products at
My Time Made Easy this month!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Maravilhoso trabalho, parabéns.
    Feliz semana, fique com Deus.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!