Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Time Made Easy September Releases Continue...

The My Time Made Easy DT has even more of the new September releases to show you today! 

I used the fun papers from the Color Infusion Pretty Impressions Printables set and colored my images in Gimp using the same palette. Those super cute images are part of the new Gretchen and Gregory Gnome stamp set that was just released yesterday! My tag on the wine bottle is cut using a shape from the new Hauntingly Homemade Labels cut file.



My Card features all the same products and I added some sheer ribbon and a bow, some gems and my scalloped die cut image with sentiment on a sweet flower!


 Here's my candy gift bag! Have I ever mentioned that I am absolutely obsessed with these candies...Jolly Rancher Crunch 'n Chews...YUMMY! I added a fancy scalloped circle die cut along with a contrasting cardstock circle die cut for my tag back, added some ribbon and tied my tag on with some orange twine! A couple of gems add some sparkle!

 And just a little peek of the back of the wine bottle tag...this sentiment is from the new Apothecary Labels stamp set and is one of my faves...especially appropriate for a bottle of wine!

These talented Design Team Members are sharing projects today using MTME's new products...

Tangii Crain

Thanks for stopping by today!
Come back tomorrow to see more projects!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!