Monday, October 1, 2012

My Time Made Easy October Release Party - Ribbon of Awareness!


Hi there! Today is the big day...the October Release Party at My Time Made Easy! Today I'm showing you a fabulous new MTME template called I Support You! We have all been touched by cancer or diseases which can be represented by this great ribbon template. It can be made in any color to represent the cause that is near and dear to your heart.

I Support You Template - $5
Available in PDF, SVG, GSD, DXF, WPC
Completed Project Size:
2 1/2 Inches Deep
4 I/2 Inches Wide
8 1/2 Inches Long


Even though October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I chose to make a white ribbon to represent Lung Cancer. My father died at the very young age of 50 due to lung cancer...I was only 19 years old. I can't believe it will be 25 years since his death this November and I still miss him everyday.



I embossed the top panel and added some ruffly ribbon, a sheer bow, some pearl flourishes and a gem heart. There's a bit of acetate in the oval so whatever gets tucked inside doesn't fall out!

 The whole Design Team is sharing projects today with our NEW products!

Lauren Meader
Lisa Kind
Lori Kalus
Tangii Crain
Debbie Marcinkiewicz
Farida Rone
Lori Hairston
Kimberly Morrow
Tina Hale


Thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to stop by and take a look at all the new products at
My Time Made Easy this month!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!