Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Time Made Easy October Release Continues!

The My Time Made Easy DT has even more of the new October releases to show you today! 


Here's a fun new template called Candy Wrapper that is sure to be one of your favorites for the holidays!

Candy Wrapper -  $5
Available in PDF, SVG, GSD, DXF, WPC
Completed Project Size:
7 1/2 Inches Long
4 1/2 Inches Tall
1 1/2 Inches Deep


 
This is the new Tis the Season paper set on my decorative panel as well as my card. A little ribbon and a sentiment from the Homemade Holiday Sentiments set are perfect for this little gift!



These talented Design Team Members are also sharing projects today using MTME's new products...
Tangii Crain
Tina Hale

Thanks for stopping by today!
Come back tomorrow to see more projects!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!