Friday, November 30, 2012

My Time Made Easy December Previews - Chair-ish You!

My Time Made Easy™ LLC


Hi there! It's time for the My Time Made Easy December Previews and wait until to you see what we have for you this month! Lauren has once again amazed us with her talent! Today, I'm showing you one of three awesome templates being released on December 1st...

I work in a furniture store and a very close co-worker of mine is about to have his 50th birthday next week. He is just gonna love this chair I made for him! This new template is called Chair-ish You!



Available in PDF, SVG, GSD, DXF, WPC
Completed Project Size:
Chair Seat Box
3 X 3 Inches Wide
1 1/4 Inch Deep
Chair
9 Inches Tall
3 X 3 Inches Around

I kept it pretty masculine, but couldn't resist adding a wooden butterfly button and a little bow. My co-worker also loves all things monogrammed, so I added his monogram using the new Merriest Monograms stamp set!  I'll be using this set again very soon too!





Here's a list of the Design Team members who are showing you previews of the new products today...

Wine and Dine

Chair-ish You

Card Wrapper

Have a great day and don't forget to stop by tomorrow for the big release!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful creation Patty!!
    Love that Chair ;)
    Hugs,
    Farida

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!