Saturday, December 1, 2012

My Time Made Easy December Release!

My Time Made Easy™ LLC

Hi there! Today is the big day...the December Release Party at My Time Made Easy! Today I'm showing you a great new template called Card Wrapper!  It's the perfect 'wrapper' for a set of handmade cards you can use yourself or give as a gift!



Card Wrapper  - $5
Available in PDF, SVG, GSD, DXF, WPC
Completed Project Size:
  • 5 3/4 Inches Wide
  • 4 1/2 Inches Tall
  • 3/4 Inch Deep
I loved assembling and decorating this little giftie!



Here's a look at the card set inside...the new Un-Wined Vineyard Papers are perfect for mixing and matching! A little color was added to the monogram center rings to match the other colors in the set too! The monogram and decorative oval are from the new Merriest Monograms set!


  The whole Design Team is sharing projects today with our NEW products! Check them out...

Lauren Meader
Lisa Kind
Lori Kalus
Tangii Crain
Debbie Marcinkiewicz
Farida Rone
Lori Hairston
Kimberly Morrow
Tina Hale

Thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to stop by and take a look at all the New Products
at My Time Made Easy this month!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!