Monday, December 3, 2012

My Time Made Easy - More December Releases - Celebrate!

My Time Made Easy™ LLC



The My Time Made Easy DT has even more of the new December releases to show you today! 



Available in PDF, SVG, GSD, DXF, WPC
Completed Project Size:
12 Inches Tall
3 X 3 Inches Wide

I just love this wine box! I have made it a generic "holiday" theme on purpose since not all of my friends celebrate Christmas like I do!

I added some color to my sentiment, some pearls and a black doily to coordinate with the cool wine word paper from the new Un-Wined Vineyard paper set. The sentiment on my box is from the new Vintage Vineyard stamp set.



Here's a closer look at my card. The sentiment is from the new Christmas Swag set. I added some pearls as holly berries and some matching ribbon to this simple card!
 

One more fun and festive release is our new Over the Top cut file.  It's the perfect compliment to the Wine and Dine template! I used more images from the Christmas Swag stamp set too!


These talented Design Team Members are also sharing projects today using MTME's new products...
Tangii Crain
Tina Hale

Thanks for stopping by today!
Come back tomorrow to see more projects!

post signature


1 comment:

  1. Very cool, projects!! Who would ever thought, a wine box?!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!