Wednesday, January 9, 2013

More of the My Time Made Easy January Release!

My Time Made Easy™ LLC

The My Time Made Easy DT has even more of the new January releases to show you today!


Here's my favorite new template from this release called With All My Heart! It's the perfect Valentine heart box you can fill with a sweet treat for your special someone!


I paired up this special template with the Down to Earth Pretty Impressions Printables papers and the Just For You stamp set! Here's a side view...I added a couple of strips of my pretty paper to the sides.


And another top view...There's a big sheer bow topped with a frosted rose and some little rosebuds, pink bling flourishes, a couple of extra leaves and my sweet sentiment!


Here's a closer look at the matching gift card...I used another sentiment from the Just For You stamp set along with some more of the Down to Earth papers. I love these little rose buds...and there's some more gem flourishes, another rose and some pretty pearls too!


These talented Design Team Members are also sharing projects today using MTME's new products...
Tangii Crain
Tina Hale

Thanks for stopping by today!
Come back tomorrow to see more projects!

p.s. ... if you haven’t already, you can follow us on PinterestFacebook-LIKE US there,
and follow us on Twitter!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I love all the details! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and heart box, beautifully done :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!