Sunday, January 13, 2013

Paper Sweeties January Release Sneak Peeks Begin!

Hi there! Wait until you see the new stamps being released this month at Paper Sweeties! Cute and fun are just two words to describe them!  Today, the Paper Sweeties are showing you some sneak peeks of the new January Release! I am loving the new stamps for this release and I can't wait for you to see them all!


Here's Abigail all dressed up in her paper-pieced princess gown and matching crown! Her whole outfit and my sentiment are from the new Dream a Little Dream set! I colored her with my Copics and added some bling with Stickles and gems to her pretty crown! My sentiment is cut out using a Spellbinders die as well as my background image and all the edges are inked in gold!
I added some sparkly ribbon and a bow topped with a little crown brad that was colored with a Copic marker, some gem flourishes and a couple of velvet punched hearts! Who said princesses always have to wear pink? Abigail is a Princess of Love in the this combo and I just loved pairing up these yummy Basic Grey ~ True Love Papers!
Be sure to visit all of the Paper Sweeties Designers for more Sneak Peek projects...

Debbie Marcinkiewicz

Andrea Ewen

Char Cundy

Jeanne Jachna

Lori Hairston
Choux-Choux

Pattie Goldman (you are here)

We've got more in store for you tomorrow and the big release on the 15th too...
Stop by the Paper Sweeties Shoppe today to see all of the Paper Sweeties!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Wow Pattie! I love the rich beautiful colors! The gorgeous ribbon and the hearts peeking out from the ribbon treatment! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and perfect for just about any little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Pattie! Just stunning - I love that royal red - the shading is perfect - that satiny bow and sparkly crown - definitely fit for royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Pattie...this card would be perfect for Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!