Friday, February 1, 2013

My Time Made Easy February Release - Fit for a Princess!

My Time Made Easy™ LLC

Hi there! It's time for the My Time Made Easy February Release and Lauren's team has designed the perfect princess sets this month!  I'm showing you one of two awesome templates being released today ... here is Castle in the Clouds!

Castle in the Clouds Template $5
Available in PDF, SVG, GSD, DXF, WPC
Completed Project Size:
4 Inches Wide
7 1/2 Inches Long
8 3/4 Inch Tall



I used the extremely versatile Construction Materials papers for my castle's decorative layers. I added some blingy gems and a little sheer bow to dress it up a bit. There's lots more to see that goes with this set, but you will have to wait for tomorrow to see the rest!


Here's a list of the Design Team members who are showing you previews of the new products today...

Castle in the Clouds
Pattie Goldman (here!)
Tangii Crain

Don't forget to check out the My Time Made Easy Design Team Galleries for more great projects!  Have a great day and don't forget to stop by tomorrow for more from the February release!  I'll have more that goes along with this castle too!


 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!