Saturday, February 2, 2013

My Time Made Easy - More February Releases!

My Time Made Easy™ LLC

The My Time Made Easy DT has even more of the new February releases to show you today! 
Here's the perfect princess party invitation and royal highness party hat to accompany my castle gift box from yesterday! This is the new Party Like a Princess cut file available now at MTME!


Here's the inside of the invitation...

I used the sweet paper from the A Loving Heart Pretty Impressions Printables set to punch out a couple of hearts and added a little bling by way of Fruit Punch Stickles and gems! Some sheer ribbon makes this oh so girly!


This invitation has the castle image from the Something Magical stamp set and the sentiment and inside invitation information from the Simply Enchanting stamp set!

These talented Design Team Members are also sharing projects today using MTME's new products...
Loris Hairston
DebbieMarcinkiewicz

Thanks for stopping by today!
Come back tomorrow to see even more projects!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!