Saturday, March 30, 2013

Thinking of You...


Hi there! I've been busy getting ready for Easter at my house, but I had to pop in and share a card I made for The Shabby Tea Room's Lovely Layers challenge! There is a gorgeous inspiration photo along with a sketch, so you don't even have to think about it...just create!

I used the Paper Sweeties Stand Add-On 2 set and colored this sweet little flower with Copics! My sentiment is from the Paper Sweeties Occasions set! Lots of layers of MME papers here and lots of pearls too!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Just precious, Pattie! Oh-so-pretty in Pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pattie, your card is SO pretty! And you have a pretty blog too! My first time here :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!