Monday, April 1, 2013

Paper Sweeties Sketch Inspiration #6!


Hi there! I hope you had a great day celebrating Easter with your family...and if you don't celebrate Easter, I hope you had a beautiful day doing whatever makes you happy! Today, on the Paper Sweeties Blog, we are showing you the sketch for the April Paper Sweeties Sketch Inspiration challenge! Here's what I made using this month's sketch...


I just love these yummy MME papers and I've paired them up with the Paper Sweeties Wagon Add-on 1 and the You're Invited stamp sets! I colored my image with Copics and layered up some shapes all cut with Spellbinders dies. A little ribbon and a button tied with twine hold it all together!

Be sure to stop by the Paper Sweeties Blog for all the details of the challenge and to see what the rest of the Design Team has made to inspire you!  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! ...no foolin'!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. So so CUTE!!! Love how you highlighted the presents! Such a colorful fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!