Saturday, May 18, 2013

Hello Friend!


Hi there! If you know me, you know that I love everything peacock! I even have a peacock tattoo on my back! That's why I just had to have this new Reverse Confetti stamp set called Peacock Pretties

I used three colors to stamp the feather image three times and created a little tag for my sentiment. the twine is three colors braided together and I 'feathered' the edges of the twine I used to tie on the tag!  Just a few gems for a little sparkle! Pretty simple here, but I love it!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!


siggy_draft2

3 comments:

  1. This card is SO PRETTY! I love all the wonderful details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Love the feather trio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pattie, this is beautiful! I love the color variation on the feathers and, um, braided twine...gave me a "doh" moment! Brilliance!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!