Wednesday, September 18, 2013

DeNami Design - Pin-spired Feature!


Hi there! It's time for another Pin-spired feature over at the DeNami Design Blog today! I hope you'll join us for a little Pin-spiration and lots of fun! Here's my card using the Pin-spired photo above...


I love, love, love peacock feathers you know, so this one is right up my alley! I used the recently featured Peacock Feathers stamp and three different colors of ink to stamp it onto plain white paper. I added a gem and a little sentiment from the Thoughtful Greetings stamp set. A pretty ribbon and it's done (btw, that ribbon is more magenta IRL!)

Check out the DeNami Design Blog for more Pin-spiration!

siggy_draft2

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Pattie, I like the multi colored feather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beauty! I love the colorful inked feather with the pretty gem! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh this is stunning Pattie. I love the color changes and the vibrant bow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!