Monday, September 16, 2013

Paper Sweties September Release Rewind!


Wow!  Today is the last day of the Paper Sweeties September Release posts. We call it Release Rewind and it's the day we show you how a previously released set can be used again! Since the weather here is more like Fall already, I made a card for the season...



This card uses four Paper Sweeties stamp sets...

Happy Fall Ya'll
Pennant Party
You Make Me Smile
Stand Add-on 3

I colored up my little scarecrow with Copics and made a little pennant banner for him to hold using twine. A little ribbon and a bow topped with a brown leaf brad is all it needed! My sentiment is a combination of two sentiments...so versatile since the fonts match!

Be sure to visit the Paper Sweeties Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has to share with you! Thanks for stopping by today!
siggy_draft2

2 comments:

  1. Eek, this is totally adorable and I wish I had this set! I know I say this every time, but your coloring is always perfect and you have the prettiest papers perfect for any occasion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!