Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Sending You Sweet Holiday Wishes!


Hi there! I'm back and I made a card! It's been a while...a long while...but, I'm not going to bore you with details.  I'm just so happy to be sharing a card with you today. I purchased this sweet Frosted Gingerbread stamp from Power Poppy some time ago and it just happened to be the first thing I saw when I sat down at my craft desk after a long break, so that's what inspired me...that, and candy!

I haven't colored in forever and it was so much fun to start again! It's not that I haven't been getting crafty...it's just been for my daughter's cheer squad. Let's just say I have seen my fair share and then some of red, black and white everything lately!

I hope you like this super sweet holiday wish I made for you. I'm sharing it at the Power Poppy Peep of the Week post...here!  Have a great day!

 siggy_draft2

5 comments:

  1. Nice to have you back Patti, this is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card I love the colors! Made me smile, thank you for sharing. Would you mind sharing the copic colors you used?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cheerful house so artfully colored. Merry Christmas and New Year Wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! Oh this is good enough to eat. Super cute and love your coloring. Thanks for playing in our Peep Of The Week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!