Saturday, February 7, 2015

Let's Chat!



Hi there! I had a little time to squeeze into my craft room (it's pretty messy) and it felt so good to sit down and play along with the SugarSketch Challenge over at SugarPea Designs.

I colored this sweet little girl from the Tin Can Chat stamp set and paper-pieced and colored her cute polka dot dress adding some sparkly Stickles to the dots!

Now, I don't recall ever attempting black curly hair, but after putting this card together, I felt there was no other choice and I'm glad I made the attempt. I did add a few curls here and there to fill in and even added that little curl over her ear, but over all, I think it works!

I didn't get too fancy with embellishments...just a black button with some twine tied in a knot and frayed the edges. And, it looks like I didn't color the tin can, but the light shading I did with a cool gray disappeared when I adjusted the lighting on the computer. I wanted it to be white anyway!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope to be here more often!

siggy_draft2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!