Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Let's Get Gothic!


Are you ready to Go Gothic? Well, we are at the Tiddy Inks challenge! The new theme is Let's Get Gothic! There are so many images you can choose from in the Tiddly Inks store. You can find all the details on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog

Here's my take on Gothic using Poppy! I colored her all in grays except for her skin which is so pale and of course the bright red poppy!  I added a sentiment that matches her striped leggings and just a simple button and ribbon treatment finish it off nicely.

Stop by the challenge blog to see more gothic cards by the DT. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
siggy_draft2

1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous! I love the papers and how your coloured her up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!