Thursday, March 9, 2017

It's a BOY!!!


It's a BOY and that means I'm a Grandma!!! 
We've known for sometime that my daughter-in-law was having a boy and we even knew his name, but we have been on baby watch for two weeks and the wait is finally over! Parker Matthew Goldman has arrived and to celebrate I made this super fun card with lots and lots of baby items I've been collecting. It was the most fun to make too! 
First, here's a pic of me and my son, Matt, with Parker...


In case you are wondering, the onesie, the word 'baby,' the safety pin and balloon are all from SugarPea Designs. The fox, bee and train are Taylored Expressions and the little bunny is Memory Box. And that adorable box they all sit in is Neat and Tangled. I found it while shopping in my 'not-so-local' scrapbook store and just had to have it. There are so many things I plan to do with this little box die! My sentiment is a combination of Mama Elephant and Clearly Besotted

Here is a detail pic of all the dimension on this card...


I just love this combo of colors for a boy instead of just baby blue. Parker's nursery is decorated in a woodland theme with lots of foxes so this will tie in to that too!  

I'm sure you'll see a lot more pics of the little guy soon!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Love, GiGi aka

siggy_draft2

4 comments:

  1. Your baby card is so cute with the fox n the box!! But, the pic with you, son and grandson steals the show...congratulations to all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all those items in the box, such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super card! Love all your intricate choices of dies and lovely colors. We share our first grandchild, born on the same date, and the same nursery theme! Ours is a girl: Callie Paige...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!