Sunday, April 23, 2017

Parker's Baptism Invitation


Parker is 6 weeks old already and I am amazed at how time flies! He is the sweetest little baby and I have been enjoying every minute I get to spend with him. This picture was taken on Easter and everyone loved seeing him all dressed up! 

I've been busy making lots of invitations too! As soon as I saw this adorable MFT hot air balloon, I knew I had to have it just for this occasion and I have so many more ideas for how to use it down the road. Here is Parker's Baptism invitation...


Parker's mommy wanted a baby blue and white theme and when I showed her my idea, she loved it too! I found a hot air balloon centerpiece idea on Pinterest using a paper lantern and we are on our way to planning the party!



Not too many frills since he's a boy and this cloud paper made the perfect background. The matching MFT die made cutting out the balloons so easy. I made more than 40 of these and hand colored the hot air balloons just enough without making it impossible. A little shimmer was added to the cross and that's it. 

siggy_draft2

1 comment:

  1. Awww...a darling little blessing Parker is to all for your family!! He's adorable in the bow tie, so cute! And, the invitations for the baptism are perfect with the balloon and cross! Congratulations to all!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!