Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Splish Splash...CIC #60

This is my second post today...so scroll down for more



Hello again...see what happens when I'm off work...I get to play in my scraproom! I made this card for the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge (#60). Those cupcakes look so yummy and have some of my favorite colors on them! My sweet little mermaid is from CC Designs Sugar Plums and her name is Mermaid Emma. I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with lots of copics...E00, E11, E13, E37, E57, BG02, BG07, Y15, R22 and G82. whew! She is sitting upon a great piece of ribbon that reminds me of water...(not sure where I got it though). Her beach ball is from a pool party set from Jolee's and her water drops are from Jolee's too! Finally, she is blinged up with some yellow, waterfall and lime green Stickles.

I just love WRMK papers. These are from the White Out Frenzy collection. I inked them all with ColorBox Blue Lagoon chalk ink. I even think the patterned paper picks up the tablecloth from the inspiration picture. The colors and sentiment just make me want to swim...and it is 86 degrees and hot outside here in Southern PA. I took this picture on our diving board. You can just see the pool edge on right side of the picture. Have a great night...

Thanks for stopping by again!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! that ribbon reminds me of water too. love your take on the colour challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just adorable. Such fun cards and I just adore her sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!