Thursday, April 14, 2011

Plant a Little Love...

Hi there! Just popping in to share a card I made for the JustRite Friday Challenge! I love the theme...a color and inspiration challenge!

I used Copics to color an image from the JustRite Original stamp set called Plant a Little Love, cut it out with a Spellbinders circle die, matted it with a doily die cut and layered it with a floral Graphic 45 dp that I embossed.

I added some pearls, a pretty little bow and a tiny bit of Stickles in the flower center.


5 comments:

  1. whow gorgeous card and great collouring!!
    xx petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty this is stunning. You really nailed the color in this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, very nice indeed! Your coloring, as wel as your color choices, is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patty, I love this one! Beautiful shading which matches the DSP perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patty this is so beautiful. Your colors match the inspiration perfectly. Great job. The doily layer and embossing was a fabulous touch.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!