Monday, October 17, 2011

Sparkly Wishes


Wow! I had the best weekend in Pittsburgh visiting my son at college and today is my birthday and I'm off work, so I'm here with another C.C. Designs October Release from All That Scraps!

I was so excited to see this little fella in the envelope when I got the new releases! He's adorable and I knew I had the perfect dp to use! He's called Reindeer Lights and he's colored up with Copics and cut out with me Spellbinders dies...as usual!

I layered him up with this fun dp that has cutesy reindeers tangled in lights too! I added a black sheer bow topped with a sparkly red brad and a couple of strings of lights. The lights are one of the new dies called the Christmas Bulb Border! I cut it out with heavy black cardstock, then cut out several bulbs of each color. The bulbs were glued onto the main border and given a dose of Diamond Stickles to make them sparkly like the sentiment says! This sentiment is a new release too...you can find it in the store HERE!

Stop by the All That Scraps Blog to see more inspiration using the new October Releases!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. He's adorable all tangled up in those lights. :) Love the sentiments...it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps...hit enter too fast!!

    Happy Birthday Girlfriend!! Hope you've had a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Happy Birthday! I love your work! The reindeer is one of my favorites and I have the same paper you do! I bought the deer to go with that paper and now I see you had the same idea! I love your attention to detail with the colored lights. That is fantastic! Thank you for sharing your talents with us! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!