Thursday, August 1, 2013

Paper Sweeties Sketch Inspiration Challenge 10!


Hi there! Hope you're having a fabulous summer! I definitely am, but it's going by way too fast! Today, at the Paper Sweeties Blog, we are sharing the August Paper Sweeties Sketch Inspiration Challenge! Here's what I made using this fun sketch...


Don't you just love this sketch!?! I do! I added my sentiment from the You Make Me Smile stamp set to layers of sweetness including an MFT die cut scalloped border, some blingy fun ice cream and cupcake brads popped up on punched circles and a pretty pink gingham ribbon and bow!

Be sure to stop by the Paper Sweeties Blog for all the details of the challenge and to see what the rest of the Design Team has made to inspire you!  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

siggy_draft2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!