Saturday, November 9, 2013

Moxie Fab Thanks Blog Hop!


Hi there! I'm so glad you are making your way along the Blog Hop of all Blog Hops! You should have arrived here from Lyndal Higgins' Blog! You can find the entire blog hop list at the Moxie Fab World Blog!

I'll keep this short and sweet! We're paying tribute today to Cath Edvalson from Moxie Fab World today. Her fresh, fun inspiration has touched so many crafters including me and we are all so sad to see her leaving. So, here's my card to say I am Thankful for You Cath! You will be missed!


Here's the new Homespun Holidays and Season of Love stamp sets which are being released early this month! I colored my images with Copics to match my layers of paper and added my sentiment as a tag tied on with twine! The colors are a little different in real life...more of a mauve actually. I really love the country feel of these images!

Don't forget! All of the new Paper Sweeties November stamps are available as of today!

Your next stop on the hop is Jenny Martin! Have a great day and have fun hopping!

siggy_draft2

19 comments:

  1. Pattie, what a perfectly beautiful tribute you've created for Cath using the new stamps & dies from Paper Sweeties this month! I love the traditional colors and all of those die cut homespun shapes you've added to your design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pattie, this is just the sweetest! I love the images you used! So totally homespun and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card- love those little animals. It's all so delicate! Thanks so much for joining with the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pettie, this is such a perfect card for Cath! I adore the elements that you chose! SO glad that you are part of this epic blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanksgiving, Christmas and tribute to Cath all wrapped up in one sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so homespun and adorable, Pattie!! Cath will think it is totally moxie!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the homespun look to this thank you card! Cath will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really sweet card Pattie, love the homespun look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the layered lace & ribbon - and those images are so precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for this sweet card, Pattie! I absolutely love it and am honored that you created it for little ol' me! Thank you, also, for all the love and support you have shown me and the Moxie Fab World. I had such an incredibly good time there, and I'm *so glad* I got to know you along the way! Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Sorry it took me so long to hop here!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm slow getting through all the blogs. :) A darling card, Pattie! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!