Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Taylored Expressions November Sneak Peeks: Wine a Little!

Hi there! It's day two of the Taylored Expressions November Sneak Peeks! Today, I am showcasing a new suite of wine stamps and dies! Don't forget - the new release goes live on Thursday, November 7th at 7 am PST!

I'm a huge fan of silhouettes (it's even in the name of my blog!) so these Wine and Dine dies were perfect for creating this wine glass silhouette! I stamped my sentiment from the new Wine a Little stamp set and layered up some ribbon and a big 'ole bow topped with a shimmery brad keeping this one pretty simple!

Here's a list of the designers showing you project using the new TE products...


    Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to come back tomorrow for more Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks! Have a great day!

    siggy_draft2

    4 comments:

    1. Beautiful, Pattie! Love the wine glass silhouette paired with this sentiment!

      ReplyDelete
    2. awesome color combo - and love that ribbon!

      ReplyDelete
    3. What a pretty design, Pattie....I just love the silhouette wine glass and the gorgeous bow adds such an elegant touch!!!!

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!