Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Paper Sweeties 6th Birthday Celebration!




 I don't know about you, but the old saying is definitely true - time sure flies when you're having fun! Paper Sweeties is turning 6! Yes, 6! I've been so busy with weddings, a grandson, a kitchen renovation, a college student, and of course a full-time job, that I can't believe it's been 6 years since Paper Sweeties began and I was on the Design Team!

I know it's been a while since I've been here on my blog, but this is the perfect reason to dust it off and share a card with you. My sweet friend, Debbie, asked me to join in the celebration and I was so excited to come to the party! 
Here's my card...


Everyone who knows Debbie at Paper Sweeties, knows her favorite color is PINK, so my card had to have some signature Paper Sweeties pink on it! I started with my patterned papers - some periwinkle wood grain, fun party words and what's a party without some sprinkles!

This adorable cake is from Paper Sweeties Happy Cake Day set. I colored it up with some Copics, added a little shimmer to the icing and popped it up for dimension.  I added some sparkly white ribbon and more pink grosgrain ribbon too! A couple sequins from the Watermelon variety, and a die cut 6 is just enough to make it sweet! You could use this set for any age and for so many occasions! 


Don't forget the Paper Sweeties Birthday Challenge using the graphic above. I am loving the colors and those yummy colorful candies atop that cake! 

Thanks for stopping by and be sure and stop by the Paper Sweeties Blog for more inspiration and birthday party fun!

siggy_draft2

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful birthday card with the yummy cake, Pattie! A great way to celebrate Paper Swetties’ 6th Birthday! Love seeing your awesome Paper Sweetie creation! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!