Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dream... FTTC 69


It's getting late, but I just wanted to share a mini card I made for The Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge 69. The challenge was to make a one layer card. It's amazing what you can do to one layer to make it shine!

I started by stamping the words in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on my base (not sure of the vendor). On top of that I stamped Hero Arts Scalloped Greenery with embossing ink, covered it in black embossing powder and heated to activate. Viola'...a beautiful reverse image ready to ink. Then came the Ranger Distress inks in Peeled Paint, Dusty Concord and Antique Linen. I was going for a color block effect. I stamped my sentiment...it's up there in the top right corner and garnished with a bit of black velvet, Prima leaf and button with twine center knot!
I hope you like it...

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my! Absolutely stunning, Pattie! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pattie - you truly made this one layer card shine...simply gorgeous!!! Love all the details!!! Thank you for playing with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!