Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Birthday - TESC115

Good morning...I was so inspired by the Taylored Expressions sketch this week, I decided to do another one, but this time with my new Taylored Expressions stamp set...Fresh Flowers!

I used Basic Grey Green at Heart papers called recycle and grass. I edged the card with Martha Stewart arched lattice punch and inked all my edges with ColorBox Chestnut Roan. I think I'm slightly obsessed with inking edges!!! My TE image is also stamped in the same ink and then colored with copic markers (G82, YG17, BG02, RV25, YR16, E13).

This time, I tried my hand at paper piecing the flower over my stamped image and I love it. I stamped it twice and popped it up on top. Then, each layer of the background has it's own level of K & Co. paper lace from the Smitten line. I popped up my circle and flower cut with EK Success punches and stamped my sentiment with a Hampton Arts birthday stamp...I love how small it is...don't you!?! Finished the whole thing off with Queen & Co. pearls and viola!

Thanks for stopping by today...

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty, Pattie! I love the great summery color combo! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!