Sunday, June 13, 2010

you are special...and so are butterflies!

This is my third post today...so scroll down for much more!



I've been busy in my scraproom today...I love having a Sunday off! This afternoon, I am playing for the first time over at Limelight Papercrafts ...using their Sketch #49. I started with a DCWV green card base and I had no idea what I was going to do...then I just started punching with Martha's classic butterflies punch. Before I knew it, my desk was covered in them! I used WRMK Tiffany's dp and several colors of Bazzill cardstock. The sentiment is from the new Hero Arts Great Flourishes Messages stamp set. It is inked with StazOn jet black as well as the edges of all the papers. I also used Martha's deco fans edge punch on the pink cardstock.

Notice how all the butterflies are facing one direction and the only all green one in the middle is facing the other direction...hence, you are special (as is that butterfly)! Some Recollections and K & Co. bling and a few Queen & co. pearls...viola'...my take on the challenge is complete! I really hope you like it...

1 comment:

  1. Look at all those BUTTERFLIES!! I love this! Great card, great colors! So glad you played along!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!