Thursday, August 12, 2010

you brighten my day...


Good morning! I have a card to share before I go to work today.

This one is for a few challenges and I just love the fall colors people are starting to choose for color challenges these days (although I'm a pink girl at heart!) So, I decided to play for the first time at Curtain Call. I love Stacy's choices in color combinations and I finally made a card in time! I had so much fun with inking up edges and combining different elements on this one!

I have to leave, so I'll just give you the deets!

Challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations #71 - photo
Curtain Call Act 42 - green, peach, brown, vanilla
Crazy 4 Challenges #49 - cupcake!
Sketch For You to Try - sketch!

My Crafty Recipe:
Stamp: Lockhart floral cupcake, Hero Arts sentiment
Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa and tuxedo black
Paper: MAMBI Fashion District and glitter paper
Spellbinders: Classic Lace Border, Standard Circles Lg.
Copics: E11, E13, E57, G82, R22, YR000, YR02, W3
Other: Fiskars eyelet edge punch, K & Co. bling, pop dots, metal "delight" from stash

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the lace border!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the punched border. Great use of this week's colours. Thanks for playing the Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable....have a great day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Wonderful papers and the punched border is lovely. Thanks for joining the CIC challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! Thank you for taking the time to share some love!!!