Thursday, March 24, 2011

Clouds...



Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.

Hi there! It's time for a super fun new color palette at By LORi Designs this week! I love this color combo of Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizazz and Regal Rose

I colored this sweet new By LORi Designs image called Ella's Umbrella with Copics and layered her up with some fun MME Dreamy papers.

This great sentiment is from Raindrop Echo Designs new Spring Letter Seals set at Whimsy Stamps and I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch 109 from this week! I jazzed up the sketch with some mesh ribbon, a beaded trinket pin, a little cloud cut with a PTI die and some pearls!

Stop on over at the By LORi Designs Challenge to see what the Design Team has made for you with this great color combination! I hope you'll play along too

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous take on the challenge Pattie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pattie, I love what you did with the challenge colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Pattie! Love the bright, fun colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Pattie....love the layout and perfect papers for this challenge :)

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Wonderful card and I love the mesh.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!