Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Red, White and Blue at Paper and Such!

Hi there! I'm a little late with my post, but better late than never, right?! It's time for a new challenge at the Paper and Such Blog! Since the 4th of July holiday was right around the corner, we're feeling patriotic...so the theme for this one is all about the Red, White and Blue!  Here's my card...


It's no secret this is one of my favorite little puppy images and it's from the Patriot and Friends set! I colored this little sweetie to look like our new puppy we'll be getting in a few weeks. She's a birthday present for my daughter! There she is over to the left! Isn't she adorable?! Her name is Lacey and I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of her on my blog! 


Back to my card! Who doesn't love a puppy with a little bandana?! I am always looking for ways to use my bandana papers and this one just "fits"!

I added a strip of embossed cardstock, some ribbon and a bow and a little bling on the flowers of the bandana as well as the puppy's scarf! Oh and my sentiment of course from the same stamp set!

Check out the rest of the Design Team samples and get all the details of the challenge over at the Paper and Such Blog!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!