Friday, July 13, 2012

Where Flowers Bloom...

Hi there! Can you believe that July is almost half over?! I don't know about you, but the days are just flying by! I've been so busy with work and DT assignments and driving my dd around that I haven't had the chance to play along at my favorite challenges. I just had to make some time today to play along over at Flourishes for their new release noon time challenges.   Here's a card I made for their Bold and Beautiful Challenge...


It's no secret that I like to use bold and beautiful colors on my cards and this one is no exception! I used the beautiful floral image from the Botanical Bookplates Vol. 2 stamp set along with the Tailor Maid Classic Bookplate Template Die.  My image is colored with Copics and I highlighted the flower centers with a bit of Diamond Stickles.  I added some ribbon and my sentiment stamped on music note dp and cut with the PTI banner die. a bit more ribbon at the top of the image mat and some pearls finish it off nicely!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
 
post signature

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Patti. I love your bold colors and perfectly colored flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.... Now this is beautiful! Wonderful bold color. Thanks for playing in Flourishes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that paper is just stunning with this set! How gorgeous Pattie! Thanks for playing along with us at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!