Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Have a Royal Birthday!


Hi there! I just popped in here before work to throw my hat in the ring for the Tiddly Inks April DT Call! I have decided to get back to doing what makes me happy, so here I am. And, here's a TI Sweet Tooth cutie called Let Us Eat Cake! She's adorbs and I love making cards for little princesses!

I paper-pieced her girly dress and added a lot of bling to this card! Sequins, gems and glitter do the trick! I added a die cut banner and changed up the patterns! This sweet little girl is going to make my friend's daughter feel like a princess on her birthday! Who wouldn't love to get this big butter cream cake on their birthday too!?!

Wish me luck! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

siggy_draft2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!