Friday, July 9, 2010

delight in the day...



I'm back with a quick one...It for the Paper Sundaes Challenge #25 called White Plus One...and I used the simple sketch from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #76.

I used some pretty DCWV cardstock in this warm pinkish red tone punched with Martha Stewart's double loops edge punch Then I paired it up with some white lace, pearls, American Crafts rick rack and a Prima flower. The sentiment stamp is Unity and inked with ColorBox warm red...and the loopy stamp is from TCP Studio.

I really hope you like it...thanks for stopping by again!

2 comments:

  1. How pretty! Love that border punch you used and the colors! Thanks for joining is at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, love the rick rack and your choice of color!
    Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!