Friday, August 13, 2010

A Sugarplum Fairy Pixie...


Hi - I said earlier that I had two cards for today, but after getting a retreatment of an old root canal...I thought maybe I wouldn't be able to share card #2 with you today. But here I am...it will just be a quick post tonight though...the numbness is wearing off.

I left this card without a sentiment because I'm not sure what I will use it for...maybe a birthday for my niece, or for one of my daughter's friends...the possibilities are endless, but I followed the Sweet Sketch Wednesday sketch to a tee and I love the color combination at Picture Perfect Creations this week! I received this image as a thank you for applying for their DT a few weeks ago...she is so cute!

Challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday #62 - sketch
Picture Perfect Creations #25 - pink, plum, yellow
Pixie Dust Studio Pixie Challenge #35 - Pretty in Pink

My Crafty Recipe:
Stamp: Pixie Dust Studio digi - Sugarplum Fairy
Ink: ColorBox Wisteria
Paper: BoBunny Jazmyne, K & Co. Wild Raspberry
Copics: E000, E00, R20, RV21, RV23, V12, V95, W3, YR000, Y21, Y32
Spellbinders: Big Scalloped Ovals Lg., Classic Ovals Small
Other: Platinum and Cotton Candy Stickles, K & Co. pearl brad, Recollections pearls, Flower from Michael's wedding dept., pink silk ribbon

Have a great night!

14 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. The image is sweet and I love the color combo as well. Great job! Thanks for playing along!
    Erika - SSW

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is certainly {sweet}, Pattie! Thanks for sharing your adorable card with us this week at PPC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable. I love your swweet image and that super cute flower. Your color combo is wonderful!
    Nancy SSW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, sweet, sweet...that's what this card is!! Totally fabulous take on the sketch, and such yummy colors too! Love that image too. Thanks so much for joining us at SSW!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pattie, this is a super cute image, I adore the colours you have used and that flower is really yummy great take on Arlana's Sketch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at SSW and hope to see you here next week. Hope that tooth is feeling better soon.
    Kathie SSW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sugar Plum fairy is such a dream in pinks and plums! I just love it :) Thanks for playing with the Pixies this week!!
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautifull card ! Thanks for joining the Pixies this week. Hugs Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have coloured her in beautifully!!!!
    I really like the flower you have created :)
    Excellent job this week.

    Trish - PPC Creator

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is adorable and I just love all of the detail you have put into your awesome card. THanks for joining us this week at PPC.

    Tamie - PPC Creator

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry about the root canal but this is an adorably sweet little card you created here!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pattie love your sweet card this week. Your colors are so gun. You always know how go make your card extra special. Thanks for playing along @ ssw!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Sugar plum Fairy is gorgeous! Great colour choices. Root canal, ouch! Hope your not in to much pain. Thanks for joining us this week :)

    Genevieve SSW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply sweet! Love the colors and that image is just adorable!! Once you decide who gets it they will love it! Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cuteness defined. Great flower. Thanks for playing at SSW!

    Jenny T.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!